Sunday 20 November 2011

Things I am thankful for..

Delicious Beverage
 Who doesn't give their self a treat after a looooong tedious hard days? Of course, everybody does! So be thankful with this kind of small joys! Cheap-thrills or Expensive, it doesn't matter as long as it makes your day and money worth it! :)
SUN
The sun is up, the sky is blue.. It's so beautiful and so are you! Isn't it lovely when you are watching a sunset over the ocean? God, you're amazing!
TREES
I really adore trees. They're just.. lovely to hear! Gently swaying in the breeze.. We all know that trees play an important role in our weather and climate. Thank you God, for giving such wonderful gifts! (Oh by the way, I was still in high school in that picture and the amazing woman in the universe beside me! Hi mom!)
ROADTRIPS
I have that giddy feelings when it comes to roadtrips!!! Man, I love taking roadtrips with my family! Taking pictures, seeing a lot of nice places and beautiful people. (Yes! That's my father driving. and my mother on the other side, me and my sister.. the usual! at the back seat!)
                                                                        NICE PEOPLE
Actually, there are a lot of nice people in my life right now. This picture was taken when we're all on our break and some of my friends were missing in action that time.. so yeah. Aside from my family, they're the best! (credits to my friend, Alana for the picture.)
OCEANS & MOUNTAINS
As the saying goes, a mountain is composed of tiny grains of earth. The ocean is made up of tiny drops of water. Indeed, the world is just so beautiful to live in. This was taken in Mati, Philippines. It is actually the so-called-secret-island. White sand, vivid water, green mountains, what more could you ask for? :)
GOOD FOOD
What else could  make you feel so good? Aaaaaahh, everything seems to be perfectly meaningful in my life right now. Sometimes, you have to let yourself give what your stomach's desire.Ohh I love God! :)
MUSIC
Crazy over John Mayer's music. What can I say! Hmmmm.. words are not enough to describe John Mayer's artistic character and unique music.
ANIMALS
No matter how little money and how few possessions you own, having a dog makes you rich. I love my dogs so much. Just so you know, dogs gives you intense joy! :)
 And lastly.......
MYSELF
Why am I thankful for myself? Because as time goes on, I have started to appreciate the little things in life more! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment