Sunday 8 January 2012

School kills creativity

Do really school kills creativity?
 I would have to say no, school doesn't kill creativity. Schools can't really kill creativity because killing creativity is like having no brain. Without the brain the body would be lifeless, and without creativity in our lives all of us would be identical. It's a matter of having your own ideas and beliefs.
Schools are meant to create creativity in the student. I know not all schools have a lot of money and can provide good teachers, but a school is a safe place to practice and learn how to be creative. As a student, the good thing is that school is also my training ground. It helps you build a valuable character and apparently drive you to a brighter future.  


If others may think that school can kill creativity because of the rules they put on, rules are still rules. This doesn't mean that you have to stop your creativity. It just means that you got to watch your being creative about. This would really talk about a person having pure common sense because to be creative means that you have a broad thinking about things. There's more, Its not the school's fault that your creativity is destroyed, it is you that destroyed your creativity. It really depends on the person though. Teachers try to help students learn the potential of their creative mind by teaching them how to use it properly.
 

 I have also realized that I began to find my own creativity. I think it's because I am faced with hardships and problems that I have to face with my own creative way. And it's because no other person can help me deal with my personal things that are involved in school.  I believe that teachers motivate us to become more creative with the assignments they give us.
 

What exactly I am trying to prove here is that, there are many ways to be creative. It also depends on the person whether he or she likes to be creative in his or her own way, either way he or she would really remain as a dull person. We don't have to blame our school or even the people around us. Again, We are driving are own life to the right path.

No comments:

Post a Comment